1. 標示只剩最後一間 在你下訂完之後 還是會有一間
2. 標示只有今天特價 在過了今天之後 還是會有特價
Yes. it's cheap, rating 9 and in city center. But your bed will collapse during sleeping!!!
I booked 11 nights but there were 3 nights I couldn't sleep because of their unqualified facility.
1. Ridiculous!!!! Before this ridiculous farce happened, I already slept there for 8 nights. The bed made noise all those 8 nights while I turned over. Then on the 9th night! The bed collapsed while I was just sitting on it!!!! (I'm less than 50 kg) I called the host, she and a guy came without any apology and just picked up the structure and put them back to the bed frame. After they went back, the bed collapsed again during my sleeping at 12:30am. I called the host, she came alone with a tape to fix those structures. And she said that the shop won't open until tomorrow so that she couldn't buy the proper fixing material. That was 1:00am, I was extremely tired. Then I couldn't sleep due to the frightening and insecurity, as a farce should be, the bed broken again at 9:00am! Terrible experience!!!!! Paying for suffering!!
The next day they didn't fix the bed at all. I had no place to rest even though I didn't sleep last night. I called the host like crazy, she just didn't reply. After 9:00pm a very rude guy came with tapes, I asked him "if I still have to sleep on this broken bed? The tapes didn't work last night. " He was angry and said " give me a break ok?" I was the one who haven't slept last night and have to catch 5:00am flight the next day. He was so angry for making my trip miserable? And I just asked once with normal attitude, his impatient attitude made me very upset that moment.
The room next to me was checked out in that afternoon, I asked they can I just move to that room? I didn't have a place to even sit on for all day. They responded " no! there is someone will check in tonight" until 9:30pm there was no one checked in. After knowing I would leave at 6:00am the next day, in a sudden, they agreed I can stay in the next room. Actually , there was no one would check in tonight from the beginning! They were also liars!!!
After I moved to the next room, the host finally showed up and gave me back the fee of those 2 nights and a Barcelona small purse. That was a good gesture, but I still have to reveal the truth.
In the last night , I found out the bed in the next room was the same bed-support structure without fixed or glued , the bed- collapsed nightmare just haunting me, I couldn't fall asleep again.
2. I booked this guesthouse just 1-2 hours before I checked in. They send me an e-mail said "your room is ready". While I arrived I didn't think the it was ready. The looking was ok, but it was extremely smelling. All duvets and blankets were smelling like someone's sweating foot. I couldn't sleep the whole night. I had to take all those bed materials out of the room and covered myself with 2 sweaters and 1 heavy coat , still couldn't fall asleep whole night.
The next day, they changed pillows,comfort and duvets, but, still was like living in someone's old sock. I found out it was the mattress! The foot smelling deeply goes into the mattress. I reported it, then they changed the mattress. I finally could have a clean room to welcome the bed-broken farce.
3. No soundproof at all. You thought you will have a private room , but it is just a visually private room. You can hear exactly everything from your next door, talking, walking, coughing , open door... you and your next door are forced to be unbelievably intimated, knowing every actions and movements of each other's. Even with earplugs you can hear people shouting on the streets, and next door's coughing.
4. It was a small and cold room without a heater, a desk, a chair. The window couldn't block the wind going inside the room . Cold and very noisy.
5. 20 euros deposit for the keys. (I don't actually mind only if the bed was solid and won't collapse )
6. I slept there for 11 days, they only changed my towel and bed covers once(including cleaning my room), it was the nights before the last night. (I don't actually mind only if the bed was solid and won't collapse )
我原本想到這件事就會很火 但回到奧斯陸後吃飽睡 睡飽吃
整個床單 被套 寢具都是腳臭味 我徹夜怒把所有東西移到客廳
蓋著自己的羽絨外套 穿兩件毛衣 還是臭到無法入睡
隔天反應後 他們幫我把寢具換過 還是臭 根生蒂固的臭
後來我發現是床墊 尤其在放腳的位置 萬年腳臭味已經滲入床墊
由內裡而外瀰漫整房 再隔天反應後 他們幫我換了床墊總算解決了
公用廁所也隨時都有人來清掃 直到最後兩晚 發生床倒塌的鬧劇
第一次睡到床會塌陷的旅館 床 難道不是一家旅館最基本的設備嗎？
塌陷之後 我打給房東 他拿膠帶來把已經彎曲不成形的床支架亂纏一通
要我再睡在上面 天地良心！ 你他媽自己敢睡嗎？ 還讓客人睡！
但我還是睡了 大半夜的能怎麼辦？ 一晚如睡針氈 一動就醒 怕床倒塌
早上九點床還是塌了 傳訊給房東 他說他們今天肯定會處理好
他就暴怒說 " give me a break ok?" 真想一巴掌給他死 他怎麼不去死？
但身為獨行女子 和這種流氓獨處一室 只能怒目噤聲 明哲保身 踏馬的
折騰到半夜 後來睡在隔壁空房 房東主動退了最後兩晚房錢給我
告訴你 投訴無門！ 他們連投訴的機制都沒有
想檢舉也沒辦法 寫信到客服email沒有人會回 這就是免費平台的售後
訂了房 刷了卡之後 你就是一盤魚肉任人宰割
連續兩晚不成眠 然後房東沒有羞恥 吃人夠夠 裝死不肯退錢給我
我只能自己check out後回去縱火了 否則還有誰能伸張正義 維持天理？
相較之下airbnb反而比較靠譜 有個收費的第三方 能稍微主持公道
去巴塞隆納前 我還在那邊說什麼couchsurfing風險高啊 花錢消災啊
airbnb, booking.com 全部都是風險 只要不是住在家裡就會有風險